- Cutting Edge Technology and Next Generation Bioprocessing Trends
- Special Focus on Antibodies and Vaccines for In-Depth, Specific Discussions
- Regional & International Case Studies from Top Pharma Companies
The global biopharmaceuticals market was valued at US$ 161,851.6 Mn in 2014 and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 9.4% to reach US$ 278,232.9 Mn by 2020. The market in Asia is expected to experience a high growth rate in the near future. This is due to improving the quality of healthcare and increasing adoption of biopharmaceuticals by physicians, drug wholesalers, pharmacies, and patients in the region.
- Persistence Market Research, June 2016
IBC Asia's BioProcess & Technology Conference provides a platform for industry leaders to overcome the most pressing challenges in bioprocess and manufacturing of biologics with focus on how to enhance the process development.
This event will highlight the exciting developments in advanced bioprocessing techniques in the Asia-Pacific market, exploring best practices in research and development, manufacturing facilities and production, with regional and international case studies from top companies.
Bring back best practice insights and tools to implement in your company, to increase efficiency, productivity, ensure quality and enhance process development to accelerate their arrival to the market!
2016 Key Themes Include:
- Accelerating Biologics Production
- Cell Therapy Manufacturing
- Process Improvement & Innovation
- Enhancing Efficiencies Using Bioprocess Technologies
- Combining Manufacturing Process Steps
- Upstream & Downstream Process Development & Characterisation
Featured Industry Speakers
Executive Director and Chief Operating Officer
Shantha Biotechnics, a Sanofi Company, India
|Yusdy Pan, Ph.D|
AbbVie Biologics Singapore