- Cutting Edge Technology and Next Generation Bioprocessing Trends
- Special Focus on Antibodies and Vaccines for In-Depth, Specific Discussions
- Regional & International Case Studies from Top Pharma Companies
“The global biopharmaceuticals market was valued at US$ 162 Bn in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.4% from 2014 to 2020, to reach an estimated value of US$ 278 Bn by 2020” - Newswire.com, April 2016
IBC Asia's BioProcess & Technology Summit provides a platform for industry leaders to overcome the most pressing challenges in bioprocess and manufacturing of biologics and bringing them to the market successfully.
This event will highlight the exciting developments in advanced bioprocessing techniques with a special focus on antibody and vaccines in the Asia-Pacific market, exploring best practices in manufacturing facilities and production, with regional and international case studies from top companies.
Bring back best practice insights and tools to implement in your company, to increase efficiency, productivity, ensure quality and accelerate their arrival to the market!
2015 Speakers Included
Pierre A. Morgan
CEO, Genor Biopharma & Vice President
Walvax Group, China
Vice President, Head of Global Technical Operation Business Excellence
Head, Operational Excellence
Novartis Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Singapore
2016 Key Themes Include:
- Accelerating Antibodies & Vaccines Production
- Regulatory Inspection & Compliance
- Continuous Manufacturing
- Safety & Contamination Control Strategies in Biomanufacturing
- Process Innovation & New Technologies
- Upstream & Downstream Process Development & Characterization